Job Title: e-Learning Editor
We are looking for a results driven e-Learning editor who will assist in the development, preparation and editing of e-Learning Content. The target audience for this e-Learning content will be healthcare professionals who are looking to understand the newest and most important concepts needed for 21st Century healthcare.
Better Value Healthcare (BVHC) Ltd is an Oxford-based company set up by Sir Muir Gray to promote the practice of value-based healthcare for people working in the fields of health and social care. BVHC creates and disseminates training materials, and delivers courses and advisory, that help the key players in healthcare understand and increase value in healthcare through greater patient involvement, healthcare systems, policy change and innovations (clinical, basic science, diagnostics, IT). Part of BVHC’s portfolio is the Critical Appraisal Skills Programme which delivers training programmes to help people make sense of the scientific literature.
Assisting with development, preparation and editing of e-Learning courses.
The post holder will report to the Production Editor.
• Assist with development, preparation and editing of learning content
• Help to transform learning materials into online and interactive modules and videos
• Support the creation of e-learning examinations includes tests and quizzes
• Ensure content is accurate
• Engage in copy-editing of content for consistency and grammar
• Ensure learning content adheres to house style
• Assess learning materials and source new materials if necessary
• Upload learning content onto our online learning platform
• Assist with maintaining our online learning platform
• Build productive relationships with internal staff
• Maintain and report weekly on work done the previous week and work planned for the following week
• Education to degree level
• Proven track record of good editing/language skills
• Good knowledge of educational principles and how these can be applied to online learning
• Experience with editing learning materials
• Good technical skills
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills and proficiency in English
• Able to work flexibly
• Good team worker
• Excellent organisational skills
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/WordPress
- Familiarity with Moodle
- Experience with health-related materials
- Experience in a healthcare environment
Please send your cover letter and CV by 17:00pm on 26th May 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org